Sometimes there's a lot more to breastfeeding then just the latch. If your baby has signs or oral restrictions, or "ties," sometimes an evaluation by someone who specializes in that field can bring some amazing insight. Unfortunately, most medical providers such as pediatricians just aren't as well trained in providing a thorough evaluation as these wonderful people listed below.
· In 1987 she discovered CranioSacral Therapy for the first time, and fell in love with its gentle, sensitive touch and profound results. She began to practice CST exclusively. Using light, focused touch she can access the deep structures of the body via gentle contact with the connective tissues, which surround and connect all of your muscles and bones and all the different parts of your nervous system. She is able in this way to precisely locate and relieve the areas of restriction that are causing your pain, dysfunction and limitation.
· 719-937-7722 (call or text, text for fastest reply)
· Located near the intersection of Meadowland and N. Academy. Specific directions will be sent via text once an appointment is made.
· Fees average $95 for the first visit. Does not accept insurances.
· I am honored to offer Craniosacral and Massage Therapy to all ages with specific experience in Prenatal Massage and Craniosacral for newborns and children. Targeting the forces of birth from these perspectives can have a huge impact for mother/baby dyads and their families in addressing intrauterine lie issues, newborn feeding difficulties and emotional upheaval, past and present.
· 635 Southpointe Ct. Suite 130, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
· Fee is $70 for a one-hour session in office, $85 for in home. Newborn package of 4 is $240 for in office, $300 for in home. Does not accept insurances.
· Dr. Jessika has spent more than 23 years in the dental profession, in various roles. She has been a dental/orthodontic assistant, dental hygienist and dentist. She is also a Myofunctional Therapist. Her background helps her approach each client with a well-rounded perspective. She has a genuine heart to serve.
· 719-354-2472 (office) - 719-231-5568 (cell)
· 15455 Gleneagle Dr. #100, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
· Does not currently process insurances. Out of pocket evaluation and consultation cost is $150 and cost for treatment is $600. Expenses can be submitted to medical or dental insurance by the parent to obtain reimbursement after treatment. All relevant information to help each family obtain reimbursement will be provided.
· Sprout Therapy Services serves kids in Colorado Springs, CO with speech, language, articulation, fluency and social skills. Rikki is one of only a few therapists in Colorado with specialized training in Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy.
· 1935 Dominion Way, Ste 203, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
· Only in network for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Tricare. Call for current private pay rates.
· Kim is especially skilled at working with anxiety, stress management, pregnancy/postpartum support, depression, grief and loss, self-esteem, coping skills, life transitions, family dysfunction, marital and premarital concerns, HSPs, parenting, sex/sexuality and spirituality/Christian-based therapy. Specializing in pregnancy, prenatal, postpartum, relationship issues, women’s issues
· 1635 Foxtrail Dr., Suite 217, Loveland, CO 80538 (virtual appointments available)
· Although I do not take insurance, I can provide you with the necessary documentation to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. We do not take insurance for a few reasons. Insurance can limit your access to services and your stifle ability to freely structure therapy based on your needs. Furthermore, insurance companies require a diagnosis, creating a negative label that follows you over the course of your life and can affect your future insurability. Here at Safe Haven Family Therapy, we firmly believe that therapy is for YOU and should be individualized based on your needs without limitation or labels.